Image Map

If I Can't Shop, I Can Dream...The Green Edition

Saturday 22 February 2014


I really need to stop looking at homeware things until I've bought a flipping house but I can't help it. It's going to be a vision of green gorgeousness with books everywhere.



I would quite happily take everything from the new Botanical range at Matalan. Cushions galore!




This Fabrikor metal cabinet from Ikea wouldn't usually be my cup of tea but I rather loved it when I saw it in store and I'm sure I could find something nice to fill it with.



Definitely want the fab toaster and kettle set from Morphy Richards though. So cute!  I was very tempted by a similar DeLonghi toaster but alas the matching kettle is a bit minging and we can't have that, can we?


If I were a rich girl, na na na na na... I'd buy this really expensive tweed sofa from made.com. But I'm not, so it looks like I'll be buying a cheapo one from Ikea and dyeing the slip covers to make them a nicer colour.Why are sofas so flipping expensive? Do nice, cheap ones even exist? Answers on a postcard please.

My thoughts are not entirely occupied with homeware though. As always, there's one colour that catches my eye when I'm doing a spot of online window shopping.




Pretty coat is pretty and would look lovely slung over my coat rack (also comes in pink, orange and camel for those of you not of the green persuasion).

I don't actually own that many green frocks. Shock horror. I would therefore be perfectly justified in buying this lovely Lindybop number, wouldn't I?

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I love all of it as I'm a huge green fan. As for that beautiful dress, it truly is stunning.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that Ikea cabinet would be ideal for displaying my vintage handbags, sadly I don't have a car and live nowhere near Ikea *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must not be tempted by Matalan - last time I went in for some socks I spent considerably more than I intended. Very good socks though :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could display your shoes in that cabinet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love green! I want the toaster! I sense an antecipated St. Patrick's day all over here :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lindybop's dresses- they are so pretty!!!! That green one is a stunner, certainly!!! Hope you are well Alex!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that coat very much. 'I have a gorgeous green coat and it's a lovely grassy green. yum.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That Lindybop dress is gorgeous! We got our sofa from ASDA when they had an offer on which meant it was much cheaper and it is super comfy!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. the dress!! I'm getting a kettle and toaster very similar to those but in cream :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The kettle and toaster are fab - we have the same ones but in cream, bought in the January sales.
    And that Lindybob dress is gorgeous - pefect for a rock and roll night! :-) x

    ReplyDelete

I'm easily pleased - a simple comment will cheer me up no end. So do drop me a line below...

Sorry to readers who prefer to comment anonymously but I am getting clobbered with spam at the moment so have had to disable anon comments. Feel free to get in touch with me in another way!