Image Map

Twinkle Toes

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Oh dear.



I really did not realise this dress was so short. Inappropriate workwear effort by moi!



From eBay it came and to eBay it shall return. I don't think it'll be made any more decent by wearing it with leggings instead of tights and it's too long to look good layered up over jeans or a skirt. Ah well.

At least I have twinkly shoes to cheer me up! Check out the sparkle:



And the velvet:



And the cosy lining:


Dress - Topshop via ebay
Sparkly tights - Marks & Spencer
Sparkly shoes - Rocketdog


I did originally buy these as a Christmas present for someone and then decided they were far too pretty and promptly bought her something else instead! Hehe. I wasn't going to let them go once I'd got my sticky mitts on them. Sparkly shoes are the best.





5 comments:

  1. Loving the shoes, you soo can't beat a bit of sparkle!

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally never do that with presents. Never. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this dress and being 5ft 11" tall I definitely have to wear it over leggings or jeans! I love the colour though so it's a keeper for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Ello stranger!
    Oh, glittery shoes are simply the best and those are a pair of beauties.
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete

I'm easily pleased - a simple comment will cheer me up no end. So do drop me a line below...

Sorry to readers who prefer to comment anonymously but I am getting clobbered with spam at the moment so have had to disable anon comments. Feel free to get in touch with me in another way!