Image Map

Paddington...version 2

Monday 10 February 2014



Nope, I haven't made another Paddington item of clothing. I probably should...I'm sure there was a decent amount of fabric left over after I made this skirt. Where on earth I've put it though, I don't know. Probably in the same place the missing red zip is stashed. They'll turn up eventually, they always do.

What I have done is teamed it up with lots of black things. Let's face it, the skirt is fairly bold. Although I paired it up with red last time to pick up some of the pattern colours, it really doesn't need that to help it look awesome. Basic black is a nice backdrop to make it stand out even more.



Any chance to wear my fave ridiculous black heels is welcome!





Skirt - handmade
Cardi - Gap
Jewellery -MerCurios
Shoes - Shelly's

6 comments:

  1. It looks great with the all black backdrop. Those shoes are all kinds of awesome, yesssireee :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh a Paddington print skirt? Amazing! I hope you're well lovely! :)

    Frances xx

    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I had a Paddington Bear as a child and loved it, and then a few years ago bought my flatmate the DVD boxset for his birthday. So many happy childhood memories of Paddington Bear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one of my favourite outfits of yours, Paddington just makes everything look so cheery!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm easily pleased - a simple comment will cheer me up no end. So do drop me a line below...

Sorry to readers who prefer to comment anonymously but I am getting clobbered with spam at the moment so have had to disable anon comments. Feel free to get in touch with me in another way!