Image Map

Party Time

Tuesday, 22 December 2015

Despite being a big old introvert who doesn't like parties, I made an exception for the work Christmas do. Well you have to, don't you? My colleagues are a lovely bunch, plus there was an open bar. Yoicks! I frocked up, whacked on some red lippy and went out.


If I were a proper organised sort of blogger, I'd no doubt have scheduled in a separate photoshoot outdoors, in daylight, in front of a colourful doorway to show off my outfit to optimum effect. Instead I completely forgot, got drunk and then flung my phone at someone at the very end of the night and shrieked "Don't take any pictures where I look fat!". Classy.


(Why, oh why, is red so hard to photograph? Admittedly we were in a fairly dark hotel lobby and both the photographer and subject had had a shandy or twelve but still, grrr.) This frock is the absolute perfect shade of red and I love it. You may have to see it in real life to appreciate what it actually looks like though.

London skyline tights FTW.


Dress - Dorothy Perkins
Heels - Shelly's, Spartoo
Bag - gift
Jacket - vintage, from Kinky Melon
Tights - can't remember! They're epic though.

Despite my antisocial tendencies, I had a lovely night. 

8 comments:

  1. I love the outfit! Its absolutely gorgeous and I feel like I need those tights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh! those shoes and tights! They're absolutely perfect! As is your whole outfit, I just love red and you wear it so well :) You look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god Alex you look GORGEOUS! That dress is perfect and I am very much in need of those London skyline tights. Hope you had a fab time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even your glasses match! Yeah totally bright fuchsia on my screen rather than red. You look gorgeous, glad you had a great time. Those tights are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 'Rog Nashak Yantra' (Ailment-Destroying Yantra) and 'Vyapar Vriddhi Yantra' (Business Growth Yantra) are sacred devices associated with traditional Indian spiritual beliefs. People place them in their homes, places of worship, or business premises based on their personal faith and devotion. Their effects Apna Showroom Baby Kids T-Shirts for Baby Boys & Girls 12-18 months 1 years shirts baby girls boys
    Apna Showroom Baby Kids T-Shirts for Baby Boys & Girls 6-12 months 1 years shirts baby girls boys
    Apna Showroom Cotton Baby Socks 1-2 years pack of 6 pair jurab socks for kids baby girls boys coton socks (Multicolored, 18-24 Months
    should not be considered a guaranteed substitute for medical treatment or a certain assurance of business success. These serve as traditional options for customers seeking such spiritual items online.

    ReplyDelete

I'm easily pleased - a simple comment will cheer me up no end. So do drop me a line below...

Sorry to readers who prefer to comment anonymously but I am getting clobbered with spam at the moment so have had to disable anon comments. Feel free to get in touch with me in another way!