Image Map

If Dorothy Was A Fashion Blogger...

Friday 9 November 2012




She'd ditch the gingham and wear a skater dress instead...



She'd change her shoes. Red glittery heels are all well and good but when you have to tread a more cobbled path than the yellow brick road, glittery navy smart shoes are the sensible option...


She'd don a cape. Obviously. Why should the wicked witch get all the fun accessories?


She'd leave Toto behind. The interwebs belong to the cats: we all know that.  Every outfit is improved by a little #wardrobezoo...


And she'd definitely have moved on from a wicker basket to a bag of the more chic variety.


Cape - vintage, present from Char (who is definitely NOT a wicked witch)
Dress & tights - Primark
Ring - ASOS
Gloves - vintage, via charity shop
Bag - vintage, present from Zoe
Shoes - StylistClick 

17 comments:

  1. I can't tell you how much I like this outfit Alex, it's every kind of wonderful. The cape is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I love this Alex, the cape is amazing :) Love your hair like that too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, glittery navy shoes, I love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Good Grief Alex, this is one of my favourite outfits on you. I gasped (in a good way) at every single picture. The cape is magnifique. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAAH those shoes are AMAZE! I wear sparkly shoes so often I have been asked where Toto is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeee, this outfit is awesome, Alex, it's cheered my right up from my sickbed. By which I mean my desk. Where I'm feeling sick :( X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. booo hiss cats! Dogs are better, fact ;) Loving the cape, I want a cape so I can pretend to be a Victorian lady although people think I'm weird enough already...

      Delete
  7. Wow! You look fabulous, darlink!
    Those shoes are amazing.
    That colour scheme is just perfect on you and I love your topknot too!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this outfit, my favourite one of your EVER!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glittery navy smart shoes is indeed fabulous! It goes well with the outfit. Nicely done there. I like your wonderful ideas.

    equipment loan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowee what a wonderful outfit Alex, love it : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look seriously awesome!! Char found a real gem there! Love the whol thing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shoes! Cape!

    In love with this x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving those shoes, and the whole post. You're just awesome Alex.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE the cape and the bag. You're such a cutie!

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete

I'm easily pleased - a simple comment will cheer me up no end. So do drop me a line below...

Sorry to readers who prefer to comment anonymously but I am getting clobbered with spam at the moment so have had to disable anon comments. Feel free to get in touch with me in another way!