Image Map

Long time, no outfit post...

Tuesday 30 June 2015




I'm just not entirely feeling it at the moment. Mainly cos urgh, life is severely getting in the way, but also because I am feeling mahoosive right now and outfit photos are not turning out the same way that my reflection does. Funny that.



My new skirt is undoubtedly very pretty though, so that's some solace. As is the cardi. You just have to be careful not to wear it on sunny days because hello awkward tan lines.



Also I've finally been able to dig out all my summer sandals. Yay! These trusty cork-soled wedges have been going strong for about 15 years now. Love 'em.




Skirt - George
Cardi - Dorothy Perkins
Stacking rings - H&M sale
Wedges - Dolcis

11 comments:

  1. It was YOU with the stacking rings who I plagiarised in my 12 days of Christmas fiction!!! Aha!!! If any consolation, you do look great in this outfit! Stylish and cool!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is all kinds of gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking stunning! That skirt is such a gorgeous print. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing skirt, love the whole outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've got the dress in the same print as that skirt :) Looking good xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this look! The lemon-coloured cardigan looks amazing with the skirt (which I might have to try and hunt down).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit and the skirt is beautiful (as are you) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit. You look like all kinds of stunning! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely love that skirt, you look gorgeous Alex! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pah this skirt is awesome, you do summer well! Love how your hair always looks amazing - I need to have long hair again, short hair just doesn't do anything!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look lovely here, I love the print of that skirt (I have the dress version!) and your cardi is awesome!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

I'm easily pleased - a simple comment will cheer me up no end. So do drop me a line below...

Sorry to readers who prefer to comment anonymously but I am getting clobbered with spam at the moment so have had to disable anon comments. Feel free to get in touch with me in another way!